Best of the Trend: Pink

September 04, 2016

Like it or hate it there is no avoiding that pink at the moment. It seems to adorn the mannequins in every shop window and making an appearance in all the AW16 trend forecasting.
I have selected my best picks for the Pink trend that can be worn through into autumn and are very affordably priced.

1. Zara, £12.99; 2. Urban Outfitters, £48; 3. ASOS, £25; 4. Topshop, £79; 5. Reebok, £59.99; 6. Topshop, £39; 7. ASOS, £42; 8. Mango, £69.99; 9. Adidas, £90; 10. Olivia Burton, £70; 11. ASOS, £45; 12. H&M, £14.99; 13. Topshop, £34; Urban Outfitters, £46
My favourite items are:

  •  The Adidas Trainers (9). These are so gorgeous, the perfect shade which gives such a classic pair of trainers a very feminine look. I love these so much and I'm so happy I came across them.
  • ASOS Dungarees (11). In the words of Alexa Chung's recent tweet, I never have met a pair of dungarees that I didn't like. I really love the look the model is wearing, pink dungas teamed with black Converse is a total winner. These are super cute and ideal for bringing some colour into autumn wardrobes.
  • Urban Outfitters Corduroy Shirt (14). This shirt is the perfect fit, great colour and will look good with everything. A definite must.


In compling this edit I've taken inspiration from some big AW16 looks such as Preen, Alexander McQueen, Holly Fulton and Chanel and have selected low priced items that still create a killer look (and can still be teamed with neutral colours).

Chanel, Alexander McQueen, Preen and Holly Fulton AW16

Hope you've enjoyed reading and that you all have a lovely week!
Sophie x

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Love this post doll and the trend is stunning :)

    Check out my latest collab with NA-KD Fashion, if you get a minute x
    http://thelondonthing.co.uk/summer-to-fall-transition-with-nakd-fashion/

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe