Hello

June 15, 2016

People say that good byes are hard but hellos are arguably much harder. With difficult goodbyes the person most definitely already likes you, whereas with hellos you're having to work hard to get someone to instantly like you.
With starting and writing a blog I'm hoping the hello is the most difficult part and that maybe soon I'll have lots of lovely people saying hello to me and never wanting to say goodbye.

Anyway, without further ado, hello. My name is Sophie, I am an 18 year old student from Leeds studying in Newcastle. Like most students, I am skint. What makes this dilemma worse is that I am skint with expensive taste. I have started this blog to offer tips and ideas of how we can achieve the lifestyle we probably can't afford.

<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/15677737/?claim=6z2fhmkvw8a">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe